About Me

Washington, KS, United States
It is with the enthusiastic support of my family and friends that I, Justin Cordry , announce my candidacy for Sheriff of Washington County. Originally from Clifton, I moved to Washington in 2003. My wife, Erin, is originally from Washington and we have 5 children. I currently work full-time for the Washington CO. sheriff Dept. where I have been employed for the past 12 years. I also work part-time for Owens Originals, Inc. and have been on the Washington City Council since 2007. Prior to this I was in the military for 11 yrs. and am a veteran of the Iraq war. The residents of Washington County need and want quality leadership. It is my sincere belief that my past leadership positions and law enforcement experience will provide the level of protection and service that is deserved by all. I welcome anyone with questions or comments to contact me.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Justin Cordry for Washington County Sheriff

6 comments:

  1. I do not live there and can not vote but I wish you luck. You have my vote if I was there. Thank you for your years in service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks....are you from the Washington Co. area?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will be voting for you! Good luck with all your endeavours!

    ReplyDelete